Tuesday 12 July 2011

Module 6

The Atomic Learning Centre is yet another way to support the learning environment.  I have found this a little difficult to get my head around just at present, however I will persevere at a latter stage.  There is so much information out there on the www and may innovative ways to capture it. 

I have kept the information below as a reminder of this social bookmarking site.

delicious is a social bookmarking Web site. The primary use of delicious is to store your bookmarks online, which allows you to access the same bookmarks from any computer and add bookmarks from anywhere, too. You can keep links to your favourite articles, blogs, music, reviews, recipes, and more. You'll enjoy sharing your favourites with friends, family, and the delicious community!
I have created a Flickr account and found it to be one of the many ways available to upload photos. Students have their own preferences.  Many camera software packages offer amazing uploads and appear more user friendly. Picasa is a web program I use frequently for photo presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment