Wednesday 13 July 2011

Module 7

In Module 6  I came across 'delicious' and really couldn't get my head around.

After opening Module 7 it has become apparent - following instructions is helpful.

This site offers a free account to social bookmarking, easily accessible from any computer.  How good is this.  I can research, share, discover and organise my sites and articles without having to track them as individual pages.

The advantage in the classroom would be the building of a resource that can be activated efficiently and has already been resourced by other teachers, students and friends.   Tagging makes access quick and easy.  Bookmarks make easy access for information.

I have posted a comment on a friend's blog.  This was not easy as most people haven't made their blogs public - luckily I am patient and had phoned a friend - two hours later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment